Adding 1M Diamond Honing Spray To The Store

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
Decided to round up the line of sharpening product with 1M diamond spray. It should be up in the store shortly. For now it will be offered in 4 oz. size.

Also, waiting on the phone call from DMT with pricing on 11.5x2.5" 8K diamond plate.

Can you tell us what the concentration of diamond is in carats, for comparison purposes?
Thank you.

sorry, i'm new here.

where is the link to your store? those larger stones would be the cat's meow, with sharpening arrow broadheads.

Any chance you were able to find out the concentration of the spray?

Any chance you were able to find out the concentration of the spray?

I sent an inquiry to Advanced Abrasives, but haven't received a response yet. On their site it is listed as strong concentration, though I don't know what that means. I have been using it for some time and it works fine.

M

I sent an inquiry to Advanced Abrasives, but haven't received a response yet. On their site it is listed as strong concentration, though I don't know what that means. I have been using it for some time and it works fine.

M

It's the same strong concentration diamond slurry that sells on Advanced Abrasives site for $14/8 oz, plus $10 shipping, so $24/8 oz.

Latest posts

Back