Quantcast
Custom Order for DMT 11.5x2.5 in 8K Is On! - Pre-buy ends on Tuesday at Midnight EST. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom Order for DMT 11.5x2.5 in 8K Is On! - Pre-buy ends on Tuesday at Midnight EST.

Thanks Everybody who participated. I will be placing the DMT order tomorrow. I will start a separate thread for those who purchased bases with the plates.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Darn, I was off the forum for a couple of days and I think I missed a great group buy on those 11.5" 8000 grit DMT plates.

Marko, any chance you are going to order a couple of extras or will you stock this plate regularly?

Let me know,
    Lyle

Quote Originally Posted by cnochef View Post
    Darn, I was off the forum for a couple of days and I think I missed a great group buy on those 11.5" 8000 grit DMT plates.

Marko, any chance you are going to order a couple of extras or will you stock this plate regularly?

Let me know,
    Lyle
    I will order 3 extra, but they will be at a higher price range than a pre-buy offer. I might offer some incentives, depending whether other things are ordered with the plate.

M

Order submitted to DMT, waiting for confirmation, payment instruction and production time.

any word?
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

An update.

Somehow I counted it wrong (sorry, must been overly excited) but out of 18 of 8K plates I only received 6 and the other 12 are listed as backordered. I am going to clarify this with DMT on the arrival date of the remaining 12 tloday.

The bases and felt pads are in the production, expecting them to be finished by Monday.

I will ship what I have and the rest will follow are I receive the remaining 12 plates.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    An update.

Somehow I counted it wrong (sorry, must been overly excited) but out of 18 of 8K plates I only received 6 and the other 12 are listed as backordered. I am going to clarify this with DMT on the arrival date of the remaining 12 tloday.

The bases and felt pads are in the production, expecting them to be finished by Monday.

I will ship what I have and the rest will follow are I receive the remaining 12 plates.

M
    Just spoke to DMT. The remaining 12 8K plates should ship today or tomorrow. I should have them on Monday latest.

M

Glad to hear they are working with you - is there a ship date forth coming on your end?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike9 View Post
    Glad to hear they are working with you - is there a ship date forth coming on your end?
    All 8K plates have arrived. Guys, I need another week to finish the bases and strops and ship these.

M

Thanks for the heads up Marko