Quantcast
Custom Order for DMT 11.5x2.5 in 8K Is On! - Pre-buy ends on Tuesday at Midnight EST. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Custom Order for DMT 11.5x2.5 in 8K Is On! - Pre-buy ends on Tuesday at Midnight EST.

  1. #21
    Marko Tsourkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    3,973
    Thanks Everybody who participated. I will be placing the DMT order tomorrow. I will start a separate thread for those who purchased bases with the plates.

    M


    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Posts
    625
    Darn, I was off the forum for a couple of days and I think I missed a great group buy on those 11.5" 8000 grit DMT plates.

    Marko, any chance you are going to order a couple of extras or will you stock this plate regularly?

    Let me know,
    Lyle

  3. #23
    Marko Tsourkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    3,973
    Quote Originally Posted by cnochef View Post
    Darn, I was off the forum for a couple of days and I think I missed a great group buy on those 11.5" 8000 grit DMT plates.

    Marko, any chance you are going to order a couple of extras or will you stock this plate regularly?

    Let me know,
    Lyle
    I will order 3 extra, but they will be at a higher price range than a pre-buy offer. I might offer some incentives, depending whether other things are ordered with the plate.

    M


    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

  4. #24
    Marko Tsourkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    3,973
    Order submitted to DMT, waiting for confirmation, payment instruction and production time.


    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

  5. #25
    Senior Member Justin0505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,439
    any word?
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

  6. #26
    Marko Tsourkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    3,973
    An update.

    Somehow I counted it wrong (sorry, must been overly excited) but out of 18 of 8K plates I only received 6 and the other 12 are listed as backordered. I am going to clarify this with DMT on the arrival date of the remaining 12 tloday.

    The bases and felt pads are in the production, expecting them to be finished by Monday.

    I will ship what I have and the rest will follow are I receive the remaining 12 plates.

    M


    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

  7. #27
    Marko Tsourkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    3,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    An update.

    Somehow I counted it wrong (sorry, must been overly excited) but out of 18 of 8K plates I only received 6 and the other 12 are listed as backordered. I am going to clarify this with DMT on the arrival date of the remaining 12 tloday.

    The bases and felt pads are in the production, expecting them to be finished by Monday.

    I will ship what I have and the rest will follow are I receive the remaining 12 plates.

    M
    Just spoke to DMT. The remaining 12 8K plates should ship today or tomorrow. I should have them on Monday latest.

    M


    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ghent, NY
    Posts
    940
    Glad to hear they are working with you - is there a ship date forth coming on your end?

  9. #29
    Marko Tsourkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    3,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike9 View Post
    Glad to hear they are working with you - is there a ship date forth coming on your end?
    All 8K plates have arrived. Guys, I need another week to finish the bases and strops and ship these.

    M


    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

  10. #30
    Senior Member Mrmnms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    822
    Thanks for the heads up Marko

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts