Quantcast
Highest wear resistant stainless S125V is coming - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Highest wear resistant stainless S125V is coming

Godspeed with your recovery Devin, as frustrating as this can be it will be over with a bit of patience. Let us know how the experiment goes!

Best of luck on your recovery!

Back to work?

Hi Devin, it would seem that with the ITK production you are back to work in some capacity, any idea when this project might get a try?

Rick

I hope for a quick recovery! Good luck with the project - I'm on the edge of my seat!

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
    Cassoulet, like life itself, isn't as easy as it seems...

When I spoke with Devin last week, he not sick, never was, its just that he had a operation on one of his toes that makes it uncomfortable for him to stand for long periods of time. There's still a lot more to come from Mr Hoss and we're all so grateful for that. He's got some new stuff up his sleeve too. Save your money, I am.
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

I have a Rader camp knife in 3v and it's petty amazing stuff: a week of hard use wacking branches, splitting logs, wittling utensils, and simple food prep and it there was no discernible loss in cutting performance. I'm not sure how well it would work in the kitchen / how it would do with a finer, non-convex edge, but I can't help but be intrigued by that bar of 4V.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    When I spoke with Devin last week, he not sick, never was, its just that he had a operation on one of his toes that makes it uncomfortable for him to stand for long periods of time. There's still a lot more to come from Mr Hoss and we're all so grateful for that. He's got some new stuff up his sleeve too. Save your money, I am.

Devin I'm glad to hear the abscess was on a toe, that's a far better situation than if it had been the bottom of your foot.

Rick

+ Reply to Thread