Quantcast
Japanese Knife Imports- The Store - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: Japanese Knife Imports- The Store

  1. #51
    Think of it not as a small store but as a store that will have really high "cool-stuff-density"
    Len

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by echerub View Post
    Think of it not as a small store but as a store that will have really high "cool-stuff-density"
    haha

  3. #53
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,217
    If you need a guard dog, I would like to apply for the position.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by bishamon View Post
    Pretty much will have to see this. How is big is the place?

    Should try to get an article in the LA Times. People are suckers for newspaper articles, just look what it did for Misono prices years ago.
    That's a good idea.

    Jon - I'll call you about this. I think there's a way (and a writer) to contact to get you some press.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

  5. #55

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denton, Tx
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    its about 600 sq ft. ... small... i know, but we're poor knife peddlers
    So will it basically be what you have on your site and a few more things or are you going to try to expand to more general kitchen items?

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    So will it basically be what you have on your site and a few more things or are you going to try to expand to more general kitchen items?
    a bunch of new stuff... plus finally a place to show off all the secret things i dont put on the website but have in stock

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cheesesteakville, PA
    Posts
    65
    Congrats Jon, best of luck with store

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    99Limited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LVW, Manchester, NJ
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    a bunch of new stuff... plus finally a place to show off all the secret things i dont put on the website but have in stock
    Like what???? I like buying secret stuff.

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denton, Tx
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    Like what???? I like buying secret stuff.
    Yeah... what's with this secret stuff?!?! I WANNA BUY SECRET STUFF!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •