Japanese Knives Japanese Knife Imports- The Store

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Great news guys... for a while now Sara and I have been looking for a place to open our storefront... to have a place where you can come and check out the knives and other products we sell in person, take classes on knife skills and knife sharpening, and just hang out... we finally found a place and signed the lease. Its official... in just a few weeks we will be moving in and getting our store set up. As the time gets closer, we will share some other new exciting things that we have been working on. Anyways, we just wanted to share this exciting news with you guys.

That's great news Jon. Glad things are going so well for you:thumbsup2:

WOW that's a big step all the best to you and Sara.
what part of town .

Very cool. Congratulations you guys!

Last edited:
Almost missed this one - congratulations, a big step. All the best and much success!

Stefan

Bestest of wishes! I just wish you were opening in Portland!

Don't be a tease -- WHERE?

Inquiring minds...

Congratulations, Jon! Uh... Are you gonna take overnight guests? :biggrin2:

alright alright... in venice, a block or two from the beach on main street. We dont move in for another month and then it will be a little time before we are all set up and running, but soon... ;)

Congratulations! Now I just need to find an excuse to get out to LA...

Niiiice! If this opens up sometime before mid-August, I'll be sure to drop by when I take a trip to LA.

Back