ECG 2013!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mano

Reaction score
Thanks for the nudge, Marko. I'm doing it again this year. How about Memorial Day weekend or the weekend after? Is Sunday still best so restaurant people can work Saturday? 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.

There are beds and sofas for at least eight who want to spend the night and plenty of room on the floor.

Location is Holland, Bucks County, PA. https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS524US524&q=Holland,+,+PA.&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43287494,d.dmQ&biw=1360&bih=653&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

PM me for the address and directions.

We'll sort out the food as we go.

Would prefer June 1st or 2nd, but will try to make it regardless of date.

I could only do Mondays but understand if Sunday is better for everyone. Sunday is just a busy day for me.

I am definitely there. I will have to check with Abby to see if she is available.

Can't commit, but will undoubtedly do my best to attend.
Thanks for hosting again Craig, you da man.

Two weddings to attend Memorial weekend, and the MIL will not arrive to help w/ baby care until the following weekend :-( Not sure which days the weddings are on. Why the heck do people pick holiday weekends for weddings?!?

I'm tied up that weekend too - then we're off to Texas first week in June. Oh well - better luck next time.

Damn, i want in, anyone got a bunch of extra air miles to throw at me lol. Have a great time all.

Btw, what does ECG stand for :)

Ah, cool ty. That makes sense. Now I need to get in on an WCG or even WC canada G :knife:

In if I can get the day off. Doesn't really matter which sunday it is for me, I work a double on all of them.

I certainly wouldnt mind trying to meet up with you guys. I'll keep my eyes open for the dates you all decide on and then see what I can do!

Skinny, we just need to organize a West Coast Gathering :p

Back