A little press for myself, lol

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmadams13

Banned
Reaction score
The Bistro and brewery I bake and brew at were in a local magazine. Follow the link and click on the "on the menu" link. Some things though, we DO NOT have linoleum floors, lol, and Keith did not come up with the ciabatta formula, I did. Nothing like the press mis-quoting, lol. Anyways...

http://www.celebrategettysburg.com/thisIssue.html

any kind of press is good press! congratulations on the write up!

Thanks. We have only been a bistro for two years, and opened up the brewpub in November. Hanovers first and only brewery. We were a catering co for 6 years before that. I came on as baker and future brewer two years ago. The owner and I came up with all our beers over a year of late late nights, lol. And designed the brewery and pub area ourselves. 7 beers on tap.

Congrats! We usually stop in Gettysburg every other year or so and we'll keep you in mind.

Terrific write up. I only regret I'm 4 1/2 hours away. I wish you and your crew great success.

Thanks guys. Any members here get a beer on me if they stop by. Just don't look at our website, its horrible, lol. W are working on a new one

Nice! Congrats on the write up and the place looks awesome

Latest posts

Back