• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delbert Ealy Big Boy Damscus 280 Sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermes7792

Reaction score
I have brought myself to consider selling my First Damascus knife, Delberts largest knife he has ever made. A 280mm random pattern Damascus with a Buckeye burl, and Lacewood(snakewood? I forgot) I have owned this beauty for 2 years and I do enjoy it but recently my meteorite and ivory suji-oto has taken my favor way more. I am selling it to hopefully get a new motorcycle helmet and get a service done on my bike. I really do love it knife and it is AMAZING to use, especially if you are a suji person like me. I have never found a knife that works better for deskinning salmon and other large fish and portioning it out.

Pictures are from when I first got it, can provide more recent ones for people who are serious. It currently has a nice healthy patina on it.

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

Size-280mm
Width-2mm exact
very thin behind the edge
Very flexible.

He sells them in this size for 900-1000
I'm asking 800 shipped.

Man, great looking knife! Good luck with the sell, wish I could "help"!

I promised myself I wouldn't buy another knife.

Would someone else please buy this already? Pretty please?

I may take partial trade! custom makers only please!

How tall at the heel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Price down to 775 shipped! come on guys this is a geat buy you wont be disappointed!

I promised myself I would buy another knife.

fixed it for ya. :doublethumbsup:

Gl with sale. atm to rich for my blood.

Raise the price....dont lower it:viking:

20130323_135211_resized_zps4cfc4f84.jpg

20130323_135154_resized_zps5636081a.jpg

20130323_135110_resized_zps9f89adc7.jpg

20130323_135059_resized_zps5bcc552c.jpg

20130323_135049_resized_zpsc4b1bcbc.jpg

20130323_135027_resized_zpsea6fcf83.jpg

these are the recent photos, These are after 2 years of professional use. I am sure del would re etch it for pretty much the cost a shipping if it bothered you.

also I am definitly interested in a michael rader santoku or really any of his knives.

pull it off and put it back on in June or July. You are approaching Tax season and things are going to get tight for a bit and then the refunds come.

eventually someone will have a birthday or somthing and want it. I would like a new helmet/riding boots before the riding season starts.

Hey, my birthday is on Monday!
I definitely won't have any money to buy it, but I'm jussss sayin'.......

Hey, my birthday is on Monday!
I definitely won't have any money to buy it, but I'm jussss sayin'.......

partial trade! I know you have some other beauties laying around that aren't being used!

Back