Quantcast
Walnut Bases and Strops - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Walnut Bases and Strops

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Burls View Post
    You might want to think about moving the logo portion a bit to the left. It looks pretty close to the print. If you don't get a really clean edge they might bleed together a little. Just a thought.
    I think the design is great, but was thinking the text is a bit close to the logo too...

Walnut just got delivered, so will start on strops (strop w/felt attached) shortly.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

I would move the logo a bit to the left too. Also the top of the A and the bottom of the T look so close to the circle that when burning is there enough separation?

I made the change in the graphics already, so the new logo should have a wider space between the circle and the last name. I am not 100% sure about having it on the left or the right. Once I get a new branding head, I will experiment with the placement.
    Last edited by JohnnyChance; 03-19-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Your magnetic strip are very cool. Wish I had space for 1

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Any word on these? I ordered a strop through your website on the 16th of March, and am wondering how close.
    Chewie's the man.

The bases with attached strops are on the last coat of finish and will ship mid week. The bases for a plate require 2-3 more coats, so will ship by the end of the week, likely on Saturday. All plates and supplies are in, so shipments will include complete orders.

I might not be able to get all out, but should get most out this week. Pics as soon as finish is cured.

Thanks for your patience,

M

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Thank you Marko.
    Chewie's the man.

Marko,

I just ordered a walnut base with strop last week. Just curious if all the ones you're working on finishing are accounted for or not. What kind of delivery time can your customers expect?

Forgot to add that I changed design slightly. New design kind of falls into the line with my other stuff, like D handles, strips, (boards will be redesigned) etc.

M