Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Walnut Bases and Strops

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    After a first coat of finish.

Attachment 20176
    the lowest DMT you have is 1.2K?

and also can you send me a link for that complete package that your are talking about

THANKS
    MARK

I can order DMT all the way to 300 grit, but lets keep DMT plates out of this thread. PM me with what you need.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Felt Strops For Sale

6 strops on a wooden bases are available

3 are on a walnut base
    3 are on maple base

I paired them with 4oz of diamond slurry. The slurry has higher concentration of diamond than the batch before it.

Price $75 for the set. Shipping in ConUS is included in the price. Will post pics tomorrow.

Thanks,

Marko

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    6 strops on a wooden bases are available

3 are on a walnut base
    3 are on maple base

I paired them with 4oz of diamond slurry. The slurry has higher concentration of diamond than the batch before it.

Price $75 for the set. Shipping in ConUS is included in the price. Will post pics tomorrow.

Thanks,

Marko
    Hey Marko,
    We need to work out something
    I need a bunch of things you are offering

Here a few pics taken on a gloomy morning. Maple and walnut bases. I hand-flattened them before attaching felt, so the surface is dead flat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1065.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	20432

Name:	DSC_1064.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	20431

Name:	DSC_1066.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	20430

Can I swap to Maple?
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Yes,

So there is 4 walnut, 2 maple available. Probably one maple, as I suspect PenTig will want maple.

M

4 walnut and 1 maple are available. Just to remind you, these will be paired with 4oz diamond slurry at a cost of $75 shipped in ConUS.

Marko, I'm interested in 1 walnut. How much would shipping be to Australia?

Thank you.

Ferry
    I see, I like, I cut!

Quote Originally Posted by Von blewitt View Post
    Can I swap to Maple?
    +1 if it hasn't shipped yet.
    Didn't anticipate such a handsome block.
    Thanks
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***