Quantcast
Issues with Mac? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Issues with Mac?

you might consider changing theme, that might fix yr problem. sometimes, these themes r not very well code or cross platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    Nice detailed explanation for our Apple using members having problems.

Thanks for filling in the gaps in my rather terse suggestion to "use OpenDNS".
    Thought it might help I'm always a little surprised to see how many computer people seem to have the knife bug.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMartell View Post
    This is weird, some people are OK with MAC other not and then some OK with IPad and other not.
    Correction. I fired up an old pc and that also has trouble loading. I am going the OpenDNS route instead. Hopefully that works.

k.

I'm using OSX 10.5.8 and Safari 5.0.3, and all seems smooth here.

I'm using a Mac book, no problems.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Big Mac user here. Every thing looks fine on both my home & work Mac. Looks fine on my iPad too.

Here's what I'm experiencing now that I have several days of the same behavior. I can't access KNF in the evening through around 9 in the morning if I'm at home on my mac. During the day everything is good to go. I can access all my other forums during that time, this is the only one my browser says it can't find. And only during those times. Wierd!

I'm on a Mac and I've had some minor issues. Most of them seem to go away if I delete cookies and restart my browser. I'm using Firefox.

Frustrating! Now I can't open KNF on my mac at all. I walked across the street to my wife's computer - no problem. I'm going to give the DNS stuff a shot when I get back home.