Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG Greatest deal ever for a Furi

i would pay someone just to get it out of my sight =D

I actually am glad people purchase this. The more incompetent people out there, the better I actually look.

dam I thought it was for a Furby!!!

What do you guys think of the Furi Crocodile? Pretty good deal there, eh?

Is that a bottle opener on the butt? That's such a good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Don Nguyen View Post
    Is that a bottle opener on the butt? That's such a good idea...

If it actually is a bottle opener on the butt then the knife has a use after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    What do you guys think of the Furi Crocodile? Pretty good deal there, eh?

I couldn't believe this was real, and had to turn to Google for confirmation.

I'm at a loss for words after reading the description:

The Furi Crocodile 8” Multi-Purpose Chef/Barbecue Knife is the perfect all-in one tool for grilling up thick slabs of sirloin or intricately preparing delicate sashimi. This blade can do it all, gaining both precision and power from a multi-zone blade carefully crafted from chef-grade CrMoV stainless steel alloy specifically tempered to 55HRC, making this the diamond of cutlery, solid, sturdy, and penetratingly sharp. Each angle of the blade is geared toward different functions and works with you to provide just the right mix of force and agility to be definite in purpose, gentle and artful or strong and resilient depending on the need. The ingenuity of the Samurai-style chiseled edge blends grace with slashing strength at the impact zone closest to the handle, yet focuses to an ultra-fine razor edge toward the front of the blade. With a name like “crocodile” you know it means business when it takes a bite. The forked nose of the blade is ideal for flipping steaks, chops, and more whether in the pan or on the grill. The power of this blade is further exemplified by the Patented Furi reverse-wedge handle which offers a secure, comfortable grip, reinforced by full-tang construction and outfitted with a contoured finger groove for control and maneuverability. Unique in its design, the Furi Crocodile 8” Multi-Purpose Chef/Barbecue Knife provides an innovative answer to the standard multi-utility knife, joining precision and strength artfully. For a limited time only, receive a free $25 gift card to restaurant.com with your purchase!

"Penetratingly sharp"? "Gentle and artful or strong and resilient"? What exactly are we selling here

Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

at least it has a nice flat part lol

I wouldn't take it was free. Wouldn't want to burn up my stones trying to keep it sharp. Furi knives are terrible.