OMG Greatest deal ever for a Furi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to buy two, strap them to my boots, and go ice-skating.

And they call it a rocker? Imagine how high you'd have to lift your hand...talk about fatigue.

Looks like a noodle knife.

Here's how I think it went down . . . . . "hey Rachel - want to make some easy endorsement money?" . . . "hell yeah - what do I have to sell?" "Oh just this ****** knife, but it pays good" "OK - slap my name on it then . . ." "Um - only one catch babe - you gotta use it on your show . . . " "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!"

It is a stupid looking knife and it looks - well - stupid. Originally designed for people with a "compromised grip" . . . ?

I actually am glad people purchase this. The more incompetent people out there, the better I actually look. :D

What do you guys think of the Furi Crocodile? Pretty good deal there, eh? :D

$T2eC16N,!yEE9s5jE,jcBRHq2VQWuw~~60_12.JPG

What do you guys think of the Furi Crocodile? Pretty good deal there, eh? :D

$T2eC16N,!yEE9s5jE,jcBRHq2VQWuw~~60_12.JPG

I couldn't believe this was real, and had to turn to Google for confirmation.

I'm at a loss for words after reading the description:

The Furi Crocodile 8” Multi-Purpose Chef/Barbecue Knife is the perfect all-in one tool for grilling up thick slabs of sirloin or intricately preparing delicate sashimi. This blade can do it all, gaining both precision and power from a multi-zone blade carefully crafted from chef-grade CrMoV stainless steel alloy specifically tempered to 55HRC, making this the diamond of cutlery, solid, sturdy, and penetratingly sharp. Each angle of the blade is geared toward different functions and works with you to provide just the right mix of force and agility to be definite in purpose, gentle and artful or strong and resilient depending on the need. The ingenuity of the Samurai-style chiseled edge blends grace with slashing strength at the impact zone closest to the handle, yet focuses to an ultra-fine razor edge toward the front of the blade. With a name like “crocodile” you know it means business when it takes a bite. The forked nose of the blade is ideal for flipping steaks, chops, and more whether in the pan or on the grill. The power of this blade is further exemplified by the Patented Furi reverse-wedge handle which offers a secure, comfortable grip, reinforced by full-tang construction and outfitted with a contoured finger groove for control and maneuverability. Unique in its design, the Furi Crocodile 8” Multi-Purpose Chef/Barbecue Knife provides an innovative answer to the standard multi-utility knife, joining precision and strength artfully. For a limited time only, receive a free $25 gift card to restaurant.com with your purchase!

"Penetratingly sharp"? "Gentle and artful or strong and resilient"? What exactly are we selling here

:puke:

I wouldn't take it was free. Wouldn't want to burn up my stones trying to keep it sharp. Furi knives are terrible.

What the hell are you supposed to use the heel for?

EDIT: It doesn't even look anything like a crocodile anyways.

Yah, I can't get over that its called a crocodile yet the logo looks like a ram or something....

maybe they could have put a fold out wine key in the handle, too.

Pretty sure if ten of us sat down and came up with the most ridiculous knife possible, we couldn't top this atrocity.

Hey, it is made of "CHEF GRADE" CoMoV steel! Let's see someone top THAT!!

Back