Quantcast
what are your other hobbies? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what are your other hobbies?

Hunting, Fishing and photography.
    Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?

sailing, bowl turning, faceting gems, polishing opal, abstract painting oils and encsaustic, collecting stuff.

Nice to see people also interested in the arts. Photography, painting in misc media, used to shoot (guns) but can't find ammo, used to write but can't find the inspiration, used to shoot stupid videos but lost interest. And I cook when I have to.

I dabble in wooden boat restoration and when my kids get a little older will start climbing again.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    I'm married, so celibacy.
    No matter how high the throne,
    there sits but an ass.

Really nice to see what else people are into. Great thread.

My other hobbies: Making things (i.e. knitting, sewing, baking, building things, molding clay, etc.), video games, snowboard/falling (still in-progress), baking, tea and... reading Japanese comic books.

Interested in: Potentially the viola, swing dancing, motorcycles, cooking, archery, and... knife sharpening, especially after a little encouragement from Son. lol

Cooking, soccer, the Porsche thing (mainly track driving and working/ running tech inspections), wasting time on car, kitchen knife and camera forums. Gardening too, but the wife makes me do that.

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    If I have any time away from the shop, I am either watching baseball at home, go to some single "A" games (Marlins farm team) locally with my wife, go shooting when the weather is warm or just try to relax. But the time away from the shop and home chores allows for little if any extra time for fun things.

Rock climbing, chess, reading, skiing, Persian rugs....and this knife thing

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Cooking, soccer, the Porsche thing (mainly track driving and working/ running tech inspections), wasting time on car, kitchen knife and camera forums. Gardening too, but the wife makes me do that.

you and i have something in common. my 1981 911SC is mostly for the track. since my wife got laid-off and is now in nursing school..i slowly removed track bits to make it more comfy. it used to be named, "mighty whitey"..and now it is more "betty whitey"

+ Reply to Thread