Straight razor available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
I have been bitten with a nasty stomach flu for the last few days, and have not got off the bed but to hit the washroom.

I had this razor near completed, but took the pieces in the house to pick at. Its now finished, and I thought I would officially offer it here to you guys first.

It is a 8/8 half hollow. Damascus pattern is called "Fossil", and is at HRC 61

The pivot hole is lined with a bronze bushing, pins are nickel silver, stainless washers, and there are also pivot washers installed.

The scales are carbon fiber woven with copper strands, used to protect fighter aircraft from lightening strikes.

Wedge is file worked nickel silver.

Cutting edge is 2 3/4" OAL open is 9 5/8"

IMG_0252_zpsf56f24f6.jpg

IMG_0253_zpsd42d6d22.jpg

IMG_0256_zpsa0928fcf.jpg

IMG_0254_zps9bccce2c.jpg

IMG_0259_zps2914a652.jpg

IMG_0257_zpsbcb60173.jpg

IMG_0260_zpseeeccad0.jpg

IMG_0250_zps787fac7a.jpg

Looks like this one is still be FOR SALE. I just spoke with Pierre and worked out something special! ;) I will say this. Hes nailing it on the profile and grinds and I am gona get me one!! :)

I will not start collecting these, I will not start collecting these, I will not start................

Beautiful work!

Had that bug a couple months ago...wipes you out for a day, a few more to recover, but then is gone. Went through our office in a few rounds.

Back