Contact Page

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
I was mentioned an another forum recently and the OP stated he had sent a question via my contact page. After scouring my emails I can't find it and tried and experiment this morning by sending myself a contact page inquiry. Didn't work.

I will try to have this corrected today.

UPDATE.

The problem with the contact page on the web site has been found and is now corrected. If anyone tried to send a message through the contact page and received no response, please try again.

okay sending you another message! I think i used your contact just before you had it fixed. Names Doug and looking for a shipping quote to canada and if you can just paypal me an invoice.

In the last week, I have sent you 2 e-mails...one via reply to a previous conversation with you & one through your contact page on the new website. I have yet to get a response but I'm sure that my messages just fell through the cracks. I have only used these forums for research before today so I am technically a new member & can't figure out how to PM you...trying to find out what happened with my order. My name is Chris & I ordered 2 Mahogany boards from you on May 11th.

Back