• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Bill Burke san mai gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Blade is 244 mm on the edge, combining a 52100 carbon steel core with 416 stainless steel sides and bolster. Height at the heel is 48 mm. The hidden tang handle is crafted of stabilized, presentation grade Brazilian rosewood.

Knife has been very lightly used in a home environment and has been touched up on a Suehiro Rika 5000. Some patina development has occurred on the exposed 52100 core.

$1800 plus shipping and fees.

file_zpse258d8b9.jpg

6b58b5a5.jpg

file_zps0b332fa2.jpg

file_zps9884b944.jpg

file_zpsd0e91c01.jpg

7f1e6fba.jpg

Looks good, but why's the blade all stained like that? :D

Congrats! Lucky buyer, and a beautiful knife!

Woah that choil shot is aaaaaamazing...! Dang son. All of my knives have Bill Burke envy right now.

Wow just wow....man if i wasnt working tonight, i'd sell something to buy that S.O.B.:idea2:

That is just a gorgeous knife. Love Bill's work. Congrats to buyer and seller on this one.

let me just ask my girl first if its alright with her not to eat like a month so i can buy this knife

Back