24 hour sale 4 paring knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
http://www.ealyknives.com/word/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/100_1362.jpg
this link will take you to the image, having trouble posting a pic at the moment

Here are 4 knives i just finished that will be available for only 24 hours
They are my regular prices $110 for the stainless ones and $180 for the damascus one, but they are exceptional handle materials used.
The first is african blackwood
the second is spalted sycamore
the third is damascus with an exceptional amboynia handle
the last is snakewood
except for the damascus this is the first time I have used these handle materials on paring knives.

Post an I'll take in this thread, first come first served.
my paypal is [email protected]
Thanks,
Del

100_1362.jpg

Great looking stuff there Del. If I hadn't already bought one b4 christmas I would snag up that African Blackwood one. (hint only 1 left if I can read right) Love what you did on the damascus.

which one is left? Not so good with wood, so if you could number them 1-4 staring from the top that would be money...

Thanks, not so good at reading this early in the morning.

So these are stainless, what type of steel?

The blackwood is now sold.

Gravy Power, the steel is AEBL stainless.

All of this batch are now sold. Thanks Guys, will ship tomorrow.
Del

I snooze I loose :(
If anyone has any buyers remorse PM me, otherwise congrats on the new purchase!

whew! I saw this post, and like a critter into the light, I couldn't help but click on it. looked at the knives, saw that none were spoken for and started rationalizing, AGAIN, how I could use Another one of your paring knives. that's when I promptly X'd out of the site entirely. I'm glad to see that all are sold, as clearly I lost the struggle to stay away!
Great work Del!

Damn!!! I've been wanting a del paring knife for a while. Love the handle materials, especially the sycamore and amboynia. ETA on another run of these guys? Looking for aeb-l.

Got my Snakewood today, gorgeous work, Del. The pics really dont do it justice until you actually hold it in ur hand!

Ditto on the Damascus. The Amboynia is absolutely beautiful and the blade is amazing. I was meaning to ask you Del, what is the Damascus composition?

Ditto on the Damascus. The Amboynia is absolutely beautiful and the blade is amazing. I was meaning to ask you Del, what is the Damascus composition?

O-1, L-6 and just a bit of nickel.
Thanks,
Del

Back