Now on Instagram

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Guys, I should be sleeping, but I decided to start an Instagram account for the site. The name to find it is: sharpandshinyshop.

I'll add pics far too often, I'm sure and I'd love your support by following me. You'll get a peek at upcoming products, random dog pictures and oh yeah, food pics too! :D

Thanks everyone!

hmmmm, perhaps the First tempting reason for me to actually get an account with Instagram...

Following. I'm the guy with all the knife/food pics.

Hey guys. I have an idea for a contest (since the last one didn't go too well). I have 49 followers on Instagram, which is good, but should be way higher, in my mind. So...

I want 150 followers! Actually, I want like 500, but we have to take little kid steps. If you don't have Instagram, get your friends to follow me. Get guys/girls in the industry to follow. Whatever it takes! Once I hit 150 followers, I'll put up a nice shaving package as a giveaway, if you can prove you or your friend, because of you, is following me.

On top of that, if you can get Jessica Alba, Giada, or a bad-ass "celebrity chef" to follow me, you get ten times the entries for the draw (seriously).

PLUS, if I manage to get 250 followers by the end of the month, we're raffling off a legit bad ass chef knife/gyuto!!!

Thanks, everyone!

Awesome! Now get Alba to follow! :D

I'll mak an Instagram when I get home. I can't promise a "bad ass" celebrity chef, but I can probably get a pseudo celebrity chef to follow you (won Hell's Kitchen and was on Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell).

Ummmm Jessica Alba......................
...............I'd follow her anywhere.

Snowbrother, that's 5 points. Haha.

Alba will follow me. It's only a matter of time. :) haha

Here's a sneak peek of the crap I put on there. It's a glimpse into the food of a health-minded firefighter, and oh yeah...pictures of knives and my crazy dog!

EC94A155-EA41-4A0E-B5A8-C456EDF4F3D9-13537-000011B0ED8D0422.jpg

8FD010E6-5AB5-4946-AEB2-E904F4751536-13537-000011B11439698D.jpg

89E4AB9E-FA01-4A76-95A1-D0FA10926F62-13537-000011B1C10F61E7.jpg

Been following and told all my Facebook friends to follow you. I need a win here

This is a very good idea by the way, I think you can have a lot of followers, spread colorful photo of cooking food.

Back