I'm alive, and over the hump.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, it's been 2.5 months since I have really been on, and it was because my new field requires a great deal of focus. The good news is, I am just now barely not 3 months behind on bills, and they just opened a Woodcraft up the street from my house(where I can buy belts and whatnots).

I'll be getting to work on the mountain of stuff owed out shortly. Just letting you all know, I'm juggling as much as I can at once!

On a separate note, I have discovered at my new job that Jeeps are pretty much the performance-knife of the car world. It's an addicting, polarizing, consuming obsession, and I am happy to understand it 100%.

Good to have you back. And best wishes moving forward.

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you, Eamon.

My first car at age 16 was a black 1983 Jeep CJ-7, which could not have been any less practical or more fun!

Glad to see you back in the saddle Eamon. Also glad to hear things are going reasonably well.

Couldn't agree more with you on the Jeeps...we are currently on our 5th jeep in a row: 3 wranglers, 1 liberty, 1 commander. Have continuously owned at least one since 1997...still have my first, and it's still my favorite vehicle ever.

Thanks for reporting. Was a little worried about you.

-AJ

PS. Jeeps shmeeps. Land Cruisers rule !!! :p

Eamon, Glad to hear you again, Welcome back!! :)
my first car was Jeep Cherokee 4x4, had fun time with jeep for off road driving when I was young!!

Glad to hear things are going good and you are digging out. But 'Jeeps' and 'performance'?!? :eyebrow: Maybe if you are talking about offroad...

Awesome. Glad that you are taking care of your family. God places us where he wants us to be in life to become who we are meant to. We don't understand the journey sometimes but in the end it all becomes clear. Stay on his track and everything will work out for the best.

Glad to hear from you Eamon! Looking forward to seeing you around more often.

Good to have you back E! If you think Jeeps are the bomb, wait til you discover g-wagens.

Welcome back! It's great to hear that you're doing well in your new line of work!

Great to read the update, Eamon! I'm glad things are looking up. :D

You're a hard worker. Glad things are falling into place.

Back