Thread: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

With only a few hours left, I want to sincerely thank all the KKF members who helped make my first sale a resounding success. I really appreciate all your support and guidance and look forward to serving this community for many years to come.

I began to prep a new batch of stabilized blanks this weekend and I'll post a preview of them tomorrow. They will start to appear in the store during the week and I think you'll like what you see.

Once again, thanks for participating in my first sale. Stay sharp and imagine the possibilities!
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Good Job, Myron -

I have to add that I have seen many of Myron woods in person and they look much better in persons than in the pictures.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Good looking stuff Myron really. If you ever get anything with a live end to it like amboyna or ironwood please let me know. I like it for some projects.

Thanks. Actually I have a slab of pollyanna burl with live edges on both sides that I've been meaning to cut for a while, but never got around to. Here's a picture (not a great one). If you want, when I cut it I'll leave a piece or two with the live edges in tact.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	13999
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

That pollyanna burl looks sweet!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right