Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
With only a few hours left, I want to sincerely thank all the KKF members who helped make my first sale a resounding success. I really appreciate all your support and guidance and look forward to serving this community for many years to come.

I began to prep a new batch of stabilized blanks this weekend and I'll post a preview of them tomorrow. They will start to appear in the store during the week and I think you'll like what you see.

Once again, thanks for participating in my first sale. Stay sharp and imagine the possibilities!

Good Job, Myron -

I have to add that I have seen many of Myron woods in person and they look much better in persons than in the pictures.

M

Good looking stuff Myron really. If you ever get anything with a live end to it like amboyna or ironwood please let me know. I like it for some projects.

Thanks. Actually I have a slab of pollyanna burl with live edges on both sides that I've been meaning to cut for a while, but never got around to. Here's a picture (not a great one). If you want, when I cut it I'll leave a piece or two with the live edges in tact.

image.jpg

Back