Quantcast
Golden Corral Viral Video....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden Corral Viral Video....

Golden Corral Viral Video....

Ummmmm....gross. and stupid.

Fact-checked:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100870808
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I would say this guy was pissed that the inspection didn't go his way, and that they are trashing all that just because it's not matching with company standards.

Just read the story you posted. Why would anyone store food there? Even with a inspection going on? Makes no sense to me at all.
    Last edited by Crothcipt; 07-09-2013 at 02:28 AM. Reason: read the story
    Chewie's the man.

Reminds me of the movie "waiting"

Staged by a disgruntled employee? Or was all the food taken out there to be tossed (b/c it wouldn't have met code) and they just didnt have time to do it?
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

no they were hiding i t there because it didn't make temp I'm sure and after the inspector left they would have rolled it back in. The manager was fired and the kids dad tried to extort the video for $5000 dollars to the company. http://www.cnbc.com/id/100870808
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

I think its pretty insane. But I would not doubt that a business like this would pull some shady stuff.
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

LOL I love the hat and coat. Of course they have trained chefs working at your local golden corral. I worked at one for 3 days many many years ago. The dish pit was a cesspool with one little girl working it. I felt sorry for her. Floor doubled as a trash can. I was yelled at for washing my hands after breaking down chickens. And this was a new one with corporate trainers still there. I quit at the end of my shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumblinman View Post
    LOL I love the hat and coat. Of course they have trained chefs working at your local golden corral. I worked at one for 3 days many many years ago. The dish pit was a cesspool with one little girl working it. I felt sorry for her. Floor doubled as a trash can. I was yelled at for washing my hands after breaking down chickens. And this was a new one with corporate trainers still there. I quit at the end of my shift.
    No idea how accurate this is but it was posted, labelled as golden corral as well shortly after this video broke out.
    http://imgur.com/a/lneFW#0

One commenter pointed out the faucet just running onto the floor...now I can't stop laughing when I see that.

Very shocking. Almost just as shocking is how new/clean the speed rack and pans look in the video for such a place

i can totally see this i have been hired some places and walked about before even really starting due to the cleanliness of the place. Its like stuff you see on kitchen nightmares, at least that part of the show is not staged and i wish it was. People with poor management and food hygiene is scary.

I could totally see a company doing that if the food has been left out for long periods of time while prepping for whatever reason, instead of throwing it away they hide it.

If it is real im glad the guy came foreword, now golden corral will definitely have to watch what they do. Thankfully i never eat there anyways.