Hello from Woodbridge VA

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erok

Reaction score
Hello all. Been lurking for some time finally decided to register. My knife thing started about two years ago. My first proper knife was a Global then a couple German knifes, but now mostly use Japanese knifes. I am Sous chef at a little Belgium bistro, so I use my knives daily. There seems to be a handful of people here that are in the D.C. area, which is nice to see.

Welcome aboard, from a former Stafford resident!

Welcome from one newbie to another, and also from one Virginian to another! Didn't know there were any good restaurants in Occuquan, I will need to drop in next time I am travelling down 95S. Nice beer list!

Welcome from one newbie to another, and also from one Virginian to another! Didn't know there were any good restaurants in Occuquan, I will need to drop in next time I am travelling down 95S. Nice beer list!
Thanks! It's great to see people close by. Yeah, pretty much just us and The Garden Kitchen are the only decent places in Occoquan, but we have the best beer list in Woodbridge!

I know it's a late welcome (been afk for a while so just now catching up on the forums). It's good to see another member from the Woodbridge area. I've been here for 2 years and have yet to stop in that restaurant, now I have a good reason to!

Back