My absence

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
I apologize for my lack of participation here lately. With the new baby, and wife back to work, it has been very rough. It is a blessing, but it is also a blessing if i get 4 hours of sleep. I think he is finally settling into the sleep at night groove and hopefully i will get some shop time in now. To everyone waiting for orders, i apologize for the wait, and appreciate your patience. I dont think i have had 3 hours of total shop time in the last 3 months. So i am not dead...brain dead, maybe...but i still live :)

Mike, take your time, family comes first!! take good care yourself & baby:doublethumbsup:......... even though I miss my knives:(

Thanks guys....feels good to connect with the outside world again...

Nice to see you back Mike and I definitely know the feeling. Just when we hit that stage where she was sleeping through the night, our little one got a 102+ degree fever that lasted two weeks and the three to four hour night sleeps started again. Have fun with what little time you have.

Sleep deprivation sucks!!!
I remember those days.
Glad you've got a little time to yourself Mike.

I think a lot of us have been there, with work and a newborn, and nobody can fault a you for a lack of time. Good to see you back around these parts, keep on keepin on.

I was just thinking.
......if these guys really liked you,
they would take up a collection to pay for a Nanny.
:shocked3:
me, .....I don't like you that much.

I thought you disappeared! Glad you are well or as well as you can be with the lack of sleep.

Back