Quantcast
Moving on.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving on.

Moving on.

I recently put in my notice to leave my current spot. I wasn't unhappy or looking for a new job but one found me anyway. The biggest bummer is that I won't be able to take any of my Amigos along. Most have been with me for three restaurants and Sargento, my ace in the whole, has been along for four. It has been very hard telling this crew of about 10 guys that I am going to be leaving them. They are a tight knit crew and I am comforted by knowing that they will be able to stay together as long as they want.

Anyway - I thought I would post a few pics of where I have been working and where I am going. Gastropub to fancy pants Italian.

Pretty drastic change of scenery but I think I am up to it. Plus, classy digs for the next get together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tl-horizontal_main.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	14053  
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Damn dude - that's an impressive setup and a whole lot of seating. Best of luck on your new adventure.

That looks nice! Congratulations and hope that you do VERY, VERY well!
    Eat to live? -> live to eat... but as long as we are at it... eat very, very well!

Congratulations!

Congrats!
    one man gathers what another man spills...

Congratulations!

Congrats. Hopefully soon I will be able to have one of these threads of my own, lol. I've been to Pat's Tap a few months ago while visiting family. Good food man, Liked it a lot
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Have fun cleaning 50' of hoods :P Nah im j/p I hope you enjoy the move! It should be an amazing job opportunity!

Charlie,

Give us locals the heads-up--what's the new gig?

Oh, and congratulations!

I've been to Pat's Tap a few months ago while visiting family. Good food man, Liked it a lot
    Thanks, that's crazy that you made it in. Glad you liked it. It is a really fun spot.

Give us locals the heads-up--what's the new gig?
    I'll be totally honest and tell you that I am hesitant to throw the name out there until I am the one saying yes or no to the plates coming out. I'll post in the MPLS recommendation thread once I get moved in. It'll be mid April when I start. I am considering staging around San Fran before I start. Anyone know a good modern Italian place in Chicago? Would definitely be cheaper to get to.