Moving on.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently put in my notice to leave my current spot. I wasn't unhappy or looking for a new job but one found me anyway. The biggest bummer is that I won't be able to take any of my Amigos along. Most have been with me for three restaurants and Sargento, my ace in the whole, has been along for four. It has been very hard telling this crew of about 10 guys that I am going to be leaving them. They are a tight knit crew and I am comforted by knowing that they will be able to stay together as long as they want.

Anyway - I thought I would post a few pics of where I have been working and where I am going. Gastropub to fancy pants Italian.

Pretty drastic change of scenery but I think I am up to it. Plus, classy digs for the next get together. :cool2:

l.jpg

anniversary_0034.jpg

301970_2201458713420_929719134_n.jpg

BAR-ANTIBAR-WEB.jpg

Parma-Dining-WEB-4.jpg

parma_1-1.jpg

tl-horizontal_main.jpeg

l-2.jpg

Damn dude - that's an impressive setup and a whole lot of seating. Best of luck on your new adventure. :thumbsup:

That looks nice! Congratulations and hope that you do VERY, VERY well!

Congrats. Hopefully soon I will be able to have one of these threads of my own, lol. I've been to Pat's Tap a few months ago while visiting family. Good food man, Liked it a lot

Have fun cleaning 50' of hoods :p Nah im j/p I hope you enjoy the move! It should be an amazing job opportunity!

I've been to Pat's Tap a few months ago while visiting family. Good food man, Liked it a lot

Thanks, that's crazy that you made it in. Glad you liked it. It is a really fun spot.

Give us locals the heads-up--what's the new gig?

I'll be totally honest and tell you that I am hesitant to throw the name out there until I am the one saying yes or no to the plates coming out. I'll post in the MPLS recommendation thread once I get moved in. It'll be mid April when I start. I am considering staging around San Fran before I start. Anyone know a good modern Italian place in Chicago? Would definitely be cheaper to get to.

Congrats man, sometimes it's bittersweet to leave a place.
Most times NOT!
Looking forward to an update on the new diggz.

That's a great looking kitchen. Congrats!

If the last picture was of the kitchen you are going to it looks like you are in for a treat! If it is of the place you are leaving I can't wait to see the new kitchen.

Back