• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shigefusa kasumi yanagiba 270mm for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schanop

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have never thought that I would put any of my Shigefusa knife up for sale. But here it goes, the first one.

This kasumi 270mm yanagiba came via Maxim last April and has been used weekly, at home, on fish only. May be up to three times a week when I have a fish week. I have never put it on anything coarser than red coarse atagoyama (Maxim's red aoto) and it has mainly been polished on just Ohira suita and recently Ohira renge suita.

It has could, see the third picture, although it is a faint cloud that is difficult to take picture, and has to be polished polished to see it clearly.

It is in a very good condition, but I wound't say it is mint nor excellent because it is not blemish free. It has some faint scratches here and there from usage.

I am asking 450 AUD shipped within AU, either paypal, bank transfer, or cash. It also comes with saya and the blue box. Internation buyer will attract additional shipping and handling fee.

Open images in new tabs or windows to see full size glory. And more close up images are available upon requested.

shigyanagifs0.jpg

shigyanagifs1.jpg

shigyanagifs2.jpg

shigyanagifs3.jpg

Uber sexy and beautiful yanagi is currently SPF to the first PMer .

This one is sold. Thank you everyone for looking.

This just arrived in great shape, absolutely beautiful with such care in crafting and sharpening. Compared to my 270 watanabe yanagi, this is almost dainty. Like a running back vs ballerina difference. Usuzukuri will be much easier I hope!

Can't wait to put it to work! :)

Thanks!

Back