Passaround ideas?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitonboy

Reaction score
Any sharp implements that people might want to see as a passaround?

Your passarounds always wind up on my shopping list.

Kramer? even the Henckels Kramer 10 inch would be awesome...

I'm very interesting to try Ghessin Hide Guyto if possible:knife:

Martell and Masakage.

Last edited:
Mario would be really cool. I'm on his list, so this would be a fun appetizer.

I am down for any of the above mentioned options. Such a great idea these passarounds

+1 on the Martell and Mario.
Carter Gyuto, Suisin Inox Honyaki Gyuto

All of this is very generous of you, thanks in advance!
If I had a Martell, I don't even think I'd let Dave touch it again after I got it!

I am not on any passaround lists, but it seems very nice and generous from Pitonboy. Well done!

As I live far away I'd never be involved in passarounds, but I think there's a ton of knives you could use for a passaround that would be interesting to see people's views on. Even knives that people are very familiar with, less flashy ones. There's a whole load of very well-known knives that have never been reviewed as such. A Gesshin Ginga for example, or a Hattori FH would be interesting, to see if the VG10 stacks up to some that are supposedly better.

...Even knives that people are very familiar with, less flashy ones. There's a whole load of very well-known knives that have never been reviewed as such. A Gesshin Ginga for example, or a Hattori FH would be interesting, to see if the VG10 stacks up to some that are supposedly better.

+1 including maybe a KS or a dragon :knife:

ohhhhhhhhhh, the Dragon! That could be nice also...
I'd very much like to squeeze in on a passaround involving the Martell, Carter, Dragon of heck, even the ks.

kato gyuto for 2nd round! I missed first Passaround.....:(

Back