Setup show off

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bieniek

Banned
Reaction score
Hi again,

Ive introduced myself briefly, now its time to ask you what you think of my tranquility space :biggrin2:
I was moving quite a lot over last few years so thats first as stationar,
its standing at the dining room table but its the only room i have :laugh:
I keep 700 and 1200 on the left and 3k 6k 8k on the right, by the idea of not mixing grits...

100_2148.jpg

And the recent job I did with my chefs MAC [damn the bastard doesnt look after it]

MacGyutotip.jpg

Macgyuto.jpg

Cheers

Nice and Welcome always enjoy seeing people's setup.

Hi again,

And the recent job I did with my chefs MAC [damn the bastard doesnt look after it]

Cheers

You should see my knives haha. They'r scratched much much worse then yours are. So don't beat yourself up over that.

Neways nice setup. :)

Faen. Er vi fler nordmenn her. Trodde bare jeg og Harald var her inne jeg. Når kommer du innom Oslo da?

Nope, I'm Canadian. I'd love to visit, but it's so far away! I've heard it's beautiful though...
Oh wait, was that for bieniek? ;)

Nice set-up but my wife would never go for two buckets. I already got rid of the one I had... Good job on the knife, too. I didn't recall there was so much belly on MACs.

I thought the same. On second glance, it's actually more of a radiused tip. Still, I've always seen them as flatter tipped. Hmmm

Cheers guys.
Im not Norwegian, but i actually will come to Oslo. Its tight here.

My wife would prefer not to see it also but "Im a chef babe":happy2:

I also thougt this is weirdo knife at first but then i used it little and its doing fine. Te damascus lines suggests it werent longer. And this knife wasnt old really, just abused badly. I give it year max
Same shape i spotted at some shun when worked in London. Just way thinner. But because it was 27cm felt like horror

Latest posts

Back