• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Martell 240 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Neal

Reaction score
A great knife. This series of knives has been reviewed by some of the experts on KKF, so I won't add anything except to say this would be a favorite if it did not develop patina. It has been used little, and I have removed the patina with Flitz. It is in excellent condition. It has a Desert Ironwood handle from Dave, which was a premium wood at the time. These are current photos. $425 shipped CONUS.

Martell1_zps595ff2ad.jpg

Martell2_zpse19da559.jpg

Man thats nice!

Chuck....If you sell your couch then where are you going to sit and admire your knife? :spin chair:

If I wasn't already in line for a Martell Wa-gyuto I would pick this up in a heartbeat. GLWTS and Grats to whoever nabs it!

It's raining Martell's today - two really nice ones up for grabs.

If someone wants to buy this for me to fund the mire poix couch I promise to do a WIP.

That's tempting, I think it may actually be a sound investment.
Handsome knife, should sell in no time.

...... It is pay day:scratchhead:.... Don't think I need both of my kidneys.... glws. D@mn nice knife

I'll be away from the computer for an hour or so, and will answer the PM's when I get back.

Thanks for all the interest.

Back