Quantcast
Assessing Interest in Henkels-Kramer Passaround - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Assessing Interest in Henkels-Kramer Passaround

I'd be down. Sounds interesting
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Definitely interested...PM Sent...
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

I'm in

I'm down

This may be a double Kramer passaround--someone has volunteered an 8" Shun Kramer so it may be a two-for-one deal

Sweet. Be great trying side by side
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    I would love to try one. Have been wanting one, but with the reviews from here I am not sure if I want to.
    I don't recall the reviews of the blade itself being bad. If I recall (and I am working on no sleep for the past 48 hours so I could be wrong) the only negative I have personally encountered, and heard of others encountering was the scales shrinking to the point were the rivets and tang were very noticable.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    I don't recall the reviews of the blade itself being bad. If I recall (and I am working on no sleep for the past 48 hours so I could be wrong) the only negative I have personally encountered, and heard of others encountering was the scales shrinking to the point were the rivets and tang were very noticable.
    I can confirm that there are definitely problems with mismatching scales. I was looking for the santoku of the ZK-line in a Zwilling-shop. The whole batch was affected in terms of one scale beeing to small so you could see and feel the edge of the tang.
    I decided to get the 8" gyuot instead. No tang problems but you can still feel the rivets. Doesn't bother me that much, but it's noticeable.
    In my opinion still a great knife, though.

Quote Originally Posted by pitonboy View Post
    This may be a double Kramer passaround--someone has volunteered an 8" Shun Kramer so it may be a two-for-one deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmadams13 View Post
    Sweet. Be great trying side by side
    Ben, any chance get Zwilling Kramer SG2 for passaround?? I'm more interesting compare Zwilling Kramer SG2 vs. Shun Kramer SG2 or Zwilling Kramer 52100 vs. Zwilling Kramer SG2!!
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Quote Originally Posted by cclin View Post
    Ben, any chance get Zwilling Kramer SG2 for passaround?? I'm more interesting compare Zwilling Kramer SG2 vs. Shun Kramer SG2 or Zwilling Kramer 52100 vs. Zwilling Kramer SG2!!
    Only if someone feels like offering it--I don't have one