• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Hiromoto 240 as gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayhay

Reaction score
Looking to buy myself a blade for my bday :) Wondering if anyone had a 240 Hiromoto AS gyuto they're looking to get rid of. I love blue steel, and have always wanted one, so I figure my bday is a good excuse to mauve buy one. As much as I'd love a Dave handle, I need to keep the cost down, so probably one without any major custom work. I'd even do a 240 tanaka blue 2, if there are any of those floating (fingers crossed lol). Not really interested in kurouchi breeds.

Thanks in advanced!

Hi,

I have a Hiso AS 240 which I could sell. I bought it few weeks back on a trip to USA (I am located in Denmark) but soon after I purchased 2 wa gyutos, which I prefer + my gf uses a 180 Hiro AS thus I still have the steel to play.

I have used for couple of dinners so patina has started, otherwise it has never been sharpened and i still have the box.

Price 140$ + shipping and paypal fees.

Vangelis

They are nice knives I'm liking mine.

Back