• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buy my knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mano

Reaction score
To pay off student loans, keep the ball and chain off my back and get down to six knives I’m selling some good ones. All prices are shipped CONUS

1) Takeda Sasanoha 250mm gyuto with burl handle, 5460 year old Ancient Bog Oak ferrule and mammoth molar endcap. $320, which is what I have into it. The angle of the picture makes the handle look bigger than it is.

takeda sas.jpg
takeda sas handle.jpg

2) Shigefusa Kasumi 240 mm Wa Gyuto brand new in box. I haven’t even tried this knife out because then I’d want to keep it. $590
shig blade 2.JPG
shig handle.JPG
shig name.JPG

3) Watanabe NAKIRI 160mm Blue Steel with custom handle. Got this for my wife but after 5 minutes said she likes the Tojiro DP better. I want to get back what it’ll cost me for the knife paypal and shipping. $150 It does come with the box. It's this one here half way down: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/10182-F-S-Moritaka-and-Watanabe?highlight=watanabe

the nakiri looks worth it just for the andy handle alone IMO. in the original thread it says the edge length is 170mm. do you know the exact length?

Man all these knives would be great to own...too bad I just not in the cards for me right now for these...

That Takeda is sweet. Good luck to the buyer. Gorgeous handle.

Takeda is sold

Watanabe is 168mm x 2"

Brand new Shig is still available.

Any interest in Mr. Itou knives or a regular Takeda 250 AS?

Do you need any handles worth a 250 Takeda? :)

Stefan

What itous are you interested in selling?

Mr. Itou's all with stag handles. All lengths are approximate as his knives are hand made.
gyuto 180 $225
Gyuto 195 asking $250
Petty 180 asking $215

Could you send pics of the petty I may be interested

Any interest in Mr. Itou knives or a regular Takeda 250 AS?

All I am going to say is, if it is the Takeda 250 I think it is, then is has some spectacular edge work done on it.

I'll be out of town for a week and will update with pictures when I get back. Maybe start a new thread with a bunch of other stuff.

Mike, it's a different one.

I'm actually considering a Takeda again after trading my old one... I'd love to see photos as well.

Back