They say your memory is the second thing to fail.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Whenever I would forget something, my brother would say "You know how it is when a guy starts getting old, they say your memory is the second thing to go".

Well, I thought I was all out of raw Koa. But today when climbing through my wood storage I found this stuff. It was all rough cut, so I sanded it to see what I was tripping over.
It was kind of like thinking you are broke and finding a $100 bill stashed in your wallet. In this case a bit more.
I have a knife show in a couple weeks so not enough time to get it stabilized. So I will bring it as untreated wood and then send any that is left to K&G when I get back.

It's not all the super good stuff, but some is.

k001_zpsa0fb912e.jpg

Congratulations on the find... i am struggling weather to go to your site.... I should not buy more Koa!

must-not-press-button-its-proving-dificult....... Must fight urge! Must-summon-willpower!

AHHHHH! :goodevil:

Too late! :clown:

My Camera is Possessed, and it hates me. Maybe my tag line should be "I take bad pictures of good wood"

1a_zps951e8523.jpg

2-2_zps01501759.jpg

That Koa is Jaw dropping, like shining polished amber,

While waiting for the next batch of stabilized wood to arrive I have been getting things ready for a knife show in a couple weeks.
Here is some more wood that was stashed and forgotten.

ab001_zps41892906.jpg

Latest posts

Back