• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Two Konosuke Fujiyamas

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Two Konosuke Fujiyamas

270 Gyuto - White #1 Ebony and blonde buffalo horn with saya - $350

210 Petty - White #2 Ebony and blond buffalo horn with saya - $225

OR

$500 gets you both.

These two make an outstanding combo for anything coming your way in the kitchen. They get insane crazy sharp very easily. Babied in a professional environment. The 270 has the same edge length as Mario 260. The 210 has a tiny chip at the point of the heel, very small - like one sharpening small. Forced patina can be removed upon request.

I'm gonna let it go 24 hours to see if anyone wants to buy as a pair because they really work well together.

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

If I didn't just get a konosuke hd2 210 petty, and my 270 konosuke acid-etched Damascus gyuto I would be all over this, such a good deal.

White #1? Damn.... is that solid white #1 or clad?

Petty $200

I don't want to start a huge discussion but after looking at the knife I think what is causing it to look asymmetrical is the way the choil was rounded off. I am assuming you are talking about the choil shot. The choil is rounded harder on the right side especially up by the machi. Nothing drastic at all but enough to make that picture take light unevenly. There is nothing going on on the blade face (both sides) to make me think there is asymmetry happening aside from a very slight right hand bias that has crept into the edge from sharpening.

Back