Quantcast
Important Announcement KKF has new owners - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: KKF has new owners

Quote Originally Posted by NO ChoP! View Post

...pickled beets and poop?
    Sounds like a menu item at Noma.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Sounds like a menu item at Noma.
    -"we're gonna make gluten free lasagna"

Quote Originally Posted by NO ChoP! View Post

Dave sold the forum to pickled beets and poop?
    If I had know I was so funny I'd have asked for royalties. Thanks for pointing this out No Chop.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    I don't expect the mods/founders/owners to express an opinion on this, but I still feel that Dave and the mods are pulling the wagon on the forum despite the sale -- this is probably good IMO and what was planned (mostly), but I sometimes wonder about expectations and reality. Is Dave finally having the time to work through his list now that the forum is in different hands?

k.
    I was thinking about this too. I had hoped that this change in the forum would make things easier for Dave and stuff, but it still seems like he has to put a lot of his time into the same things, again.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    I don't expect the mods/founders/owners to express an opinion on this, but I still feel that Dave and the mods are pulling the wagon on the forum despite the sale -- this is probably good IMO and what was planned (mostly), but I sometimes wonder about expectations and reality. Is Dave finally having the time to work through his list now that the forum is in different hands?

k.
    I acknowledge this and am working on a solution. I think there are some issue that can be dealt with with clear and definitive rules.

I apologize for my absence lately. I had an allergic reaction to a medicine I was prescribed and it caused quite a few issues.