Quantcast
Important Announcement KKF has new owners - Page 6
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: KKF has new owners

Good luck to Dave, FOrums and all of us I hope it will work out well.

A little sensitive question, but would the new ownership affect banned members? Will they be given a second chance, an amnesty of sorts? I can think of a few who are not around, but sure would love to come back.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

If this gives Dave more time to finish my knife then I'm all for it. I don't care about ads since my pc blocks them anyway. But if this starts to become like the old forum, well.... we all know how that went down.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

i havent been able to send a message today. i wonder if this has something to do with it.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    A little sensitive question, but would the new ownership affect banned members? Will they be given a second chance, an amnesty of sorts? I can think of a few who are not around, but sure would love to come back.

M

I'm going to uphold the policy the community has in place an that includes bans. I don't know how things like this have been handled in the past though so I will discuss that with the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by labor of love View Post
    i havent been able to send a message today. i wonder if this has something to do with it.
    What kind of message and how do you access the site?

actually, i think the message isnt being sent because the persons mailbox is full! lol! sorry. nevermind.

Welcome Austin..........Dave go take a well deserved break

Thank you Dave. You have been generous in so many ways. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Welcome Austin, you have some very sharp (ugh) members in this forum.Don't be afraid to ask questions or for help. Best of luck. I hope it works out for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post

M
    Marko, as has been said before, we do not ban anyone here, when a member cannot comport themselves and been asked multiple times to follow our ridiculously few requirements, they remove themselves from the community.

I happened to know some of them and feel sorry for them, so that was the reason for asking. Sorry if it was out of tact a little bit.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com