Quantcast
Important Announcement KKF has new owners - Page 12
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: KKF has new owners

I want to know what Ray Ray thinks of this...
    Approach life and cooking with reckless abandon

Alright cool, I just sent Ken an invite.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Just to throw some fat on the fire- the other option to moving the forum management to Austin was to shut down the KKF completely. I think we can all agree (arguably by degree) that this is the better option.
    Okay so I just read this whole thread and before I say anything I just like to say, Jim no one needed to read this. I read slow and as I read post to post page to page I like many others had mixed feelings, thoughts, ext, but over all I read away I was becomeing ok with this " new change". I think the way you just panted the picture Jim was Not necessary.

Everyone here knows I've always been a big fan and supporter of Dave And if he thinks this was the right move to make I support that move too. It's been made obvious to me on more than one occasions over the past few years that Dave didn't really like having to run this forum. Didnt like the burdens and decisions that Ultimately always came down on his head. Dave started this forum for him and for us, now he can just be "one of us" again, And I believe that that will make him happier than any monetary gains he may have gotten from selling KNF. The more I think of it the happier I am that Dave sold the place. I feel that our friendship (mine and Dave's) has suffered in some ways the past few years do to the roll he had to play in this forum. I sad it once before and I'll say it again people like me and Dave (and Ryan) have the type of personalities that it takes to be a good moderators because where antagonists by nature.

So to sum it up ill welcom "Group Builder" and offer a thank you to them for seeing a "value" in the day to day ramblings that go on around here.

I will congratulate Dave and as usual wish him nothing but happiness and success. I will also offer him my thanks for all that he's done building this site, and for being one of the best friends I have, may that only grow stronger.

And with a big change and a big post like this I feel it necessary to also once again thank and acknowledge all of the great members on this board who have literally saved my life and kept me alive over the past year.

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Alright cool, I just sent Ken an invite.
    Name:  imagesCARS863R.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  8.0 KB
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Congrats both do Dave and Group Builders
    And thank you Dave for all Job that you done on this forum, i will miss to complain to you

I have one question to new owners, will censorship of some vendors and people will still be there ? Is it part of a contract ?

Administrator
    I'm discussing former administration policies with everyone now.

I hope to know something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

I would think, it's far from urgent and there's no need for haste.

So nothing is clear ? And nothing is on papper ?

I mean the reason why we are here and not there might be lost. And of cours it is big part why i am vendor here and not anywhere els.
    So it is quite big issue for me

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

Administrator
    The policy is on paper and it's a rule Dave and Jim have had in place for some time.

Like I said I'm discussing it with them. I'm hearing your concerns, the issue is I don't want to change policy without the permission of the admins and mods.

I think that would be a violation of my commitment not to change anything.

Lol, I assumed you were taking about Ken Onion until the last couple posts. Guess I need to get my head back in the game