• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ealy petty 150mm AEB-L

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wenus2

Reaction score
Ok guys, i need to raise some funds for a new purchase, and I have too many knives this size. So 2 of them are going, this and a Gesshin Uraku. This guy is my favorite, but unfortunately he is also worth the most, so I have to part with my Ealy petty in AEB-L. It is the one featured in the second slide on his web page. It has an upgraded handle of rare vasticole burl and black wood. It's in almost new condition with just a sharpening scuff from the strop. *

I spent a bit more than the standard price on this one due to the handle.
At 20% off new, I'm looking for $200 incl PayPal and domestic ship.

The pic new, from Del can be seen here:*
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=342F9B1CCBA63A65!493&authkey=!AI4V7y8VMdD78rw

And with my other Ealy knives here:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=342F9B1CCBA63A65!494&authkey=!AOqepqRKy65f0M8

Damnit!! I just spent all my available cash on a Carter :( This one shouldn't last long.... Great looking petty!!

Chris

thank God there isn't a "buy it now" button, that would have been a knee jerk response! knife is gorgeous! ugh, I wish I could

1-click_zps4605a111.jpg

Nice! David, I'm amazed you resisted those Harner steak knives...twice!

This one is sold (sorry David).
Lots of interest on this one.
Thanks everybody.

Haha, as Wenus2 said, I was beaten to the punch. No problem, though -- I just hated to see it sitting on the B/S/T thread for so many hours with no one offering to pick it up :biggrin:

It's funny but I have a handful of things from Del, but none are knives!

And yeah, there will have to be a set of Harner steak knives at some point.

Back