Quantcast
Sayas for My Babies
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sayas for My Babies

Sayas for My Babies

This might be hard to believe, but I can't think of who I should contact to get a couple sayas done for my knives. I just got a Marr gyuto, straight from Adam, and it deserves to be wearing something special, as does my Misono Dragon.

I know Eamon used to be the guy, but who do I contact now? I have a few leather workers I deal with, but I'm talking old-school (but upgraded wood) sayas.

Anywho, PM me, or post here, assuming that's cool with the powers that be.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

I thought Adam was making sayas.
    Mark Farley / It's a Burl
    Phone 541-592-5071, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

Dammit! Had I known, I would have asked him!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    This might be hard to believe, but I can't think of who I should contact to get a couple sayas done for my knives. I just got a Marr gyuto, straight from Adam, and it deserves to be wearing something special, as does my Misono Dragon.

I know Eamon used to be the guy, but who do I contact now? I have a few leather workers I deal with, but I'm talking old-school (but upgraded wood) sayas.

Anywho, PM me, or post here, assuming that's cool with the powers that be.
    same here! looking some one who can be trusted with good craftsmanship like Marko....I've asked Michael Rader & Marko, but they are all too busy making knives. Mike D is busy to taking care his baby right now. Eamon still owe me two saya for 5 month & still waiting........the only person I can think of is Isaiah Schroeder from c*k*t*g
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

If you want a "sandwich" saya, like Eamon made, there's a fellow named Tim Johnson who makes them. Not a member here, though, so I won't put a link or email addy up. If you are curious enough, you can find him.

Hey, may I know, what material of your handle?

I have done few sayas for my own knives and my friends. But again, I'm not a professional, just hobby to fill up my empty time.

Get Son to make you a rat trap saya.
    They have rats that big in NY right? He can find a couple traps big enough and magic marker them
    BEST SAYA EVER!
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

Tom,
    you should try your hand at a sandwich-type. Those are not difficult to make with basic tools.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    If you want a "sandwich" saya, like Eamon made, there's a fellow named Tim Johnson who makes them. Not a member here, though, so I won't put a link or email addy up. If you are curious enough, you can find him.
    Rick, isn't Tim Johnson same as KKF member "taz575" here??
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!