New Inventory In the Store Right Now.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Finally got around to listing additional inventory in my store. Couldn't get everything in because of other obligations, but did get about half in. There's a bunch of new Ironwood with more to come. Also added some stabilized Wild Almond Burl, stabilized Satinwood and Satinwood Burl, about five pieces of stabilized Curly Koa and a couple of pieces of wild stabilized Buckeye Burl. Please take a look and remember there's also a big price drop on Amboyna Burl. More to follow in the next day or two. My eyes are crossed eyed right now.

Forgot to post a picture of what went into the store today. I was an architect in a previous life so....

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That's a deadly game of Jenga you're playin there...

That Jenga is cool, but for a challenge, add a couple shot glasses of tequila, and see how many re-builds you can pull out of your hat!

If I get the rest of my stuff into the store tomorrow I'll try to build something with the whole shootin' match (without the shots, I think).

Hey everybody. I decided to take the day off, except for mailing out yesterday's orders this morning, so nothing new in the store today. I'll get to it tomorrow and maybe I'll build something else to show it all off.

Is that ironwood with the sapwood corner?

If you mean the big piece that's lying on top of the pile in my first picture, yes it certainly is. You can see it in the store also - IWB31318.

Just decided to try out a piece of the wild almond burl. Looked pretty cool in the pics, excited to see it in person.

Cheers

You have some damn nice looking koa at a great price point. I have plenty already myself but someone else should be all over that.

Just decided to try out a piece of the wild almond burl. Looked pretty cool in the pics, excited to see it in person.

Cheers

Thanks Jim. You won't be disappointed. The grain looks like something Van Gogh might have painted in "starry night".

Latest posts

Back