Quantcast
FS: Gesshin Uraku Petty 150
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Gesshin Uraku Petty 150

FS: Gesshin Uraku Petty 150

As promised, the second 150 petty for sale today.
    Gesshin Uraku stainless with saya and pin.
    There is a very slight patina on the last third of the kanji side (as these high carbon stainless tend to do). It's not much and takes a certain light to see, but it's there, i did manage to capture it so that you can make it out in one of the pictures. Also a small scuff on the front of the horn from stone contact, same side, you can make it out in the "saya on" picture (that long white line is a reflection, not the scratch). Sharpened once to 2k, could use a touch up. This guy has cut a lot of cheese and salami, but that's practically all I've used it for. Purachased last summer, but just too redundant to keep around. I think the profile best suits slicing, in-hand work, and meat fabrication.
    I have always felt this knife is really a good value given how nice the handle and saya are.

~20% off new, $90 incl PayPal/domestic ship.

Sorry, I don't own a real digital camera.

Current (iPad) pics in this album:
    https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...MQRBv0-fWy-M9c

Product page on JKI:
    http://www.japaneseknifeimports.com/...-wa-petty.html
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

-Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

Pm sent
    Respect all Fear none

Sold

+ Reply to Thread