Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 151

Thread: Official East Coast Gathering thread

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    sachem allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    3,973
    i should be there if I can catch a ride with theory or somebody.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

  2. #12
    Maybe you can catch a ride with me, and I catch a ride with somebody else, so by the time we get to ECG we will be finishing one bottle of your brandy.


    "If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

    If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

  3. #13
    Senior Member marc4pt0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    1,561
    hate to be another "maybe", but I'm going to plan on coming. The changing factor could possibly be that we're having s baby one month prior to this. We'll see how things are, but wifey is being surprisingly supportive in regards to me going, unless of course it's s trap...

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    WildBoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by marc4pt0 View Post
    hate to be another "maybe", but I'm going to plan on coming. The changing factor could possibly be that we're having s baby one month prior to this. We'll see how things are, but wifey is being surprisingly supportive in regards to me going, unless of course it's s trap...
    Better work to line up someone to help the wife out that day... We are 6 weeks into it right now, and no way in heck could my wife make it through all that time without some help, especially if she is up over half the night on Saturday leading into it.
    __________
    David (WildBoar's Kitchen)

  5. #15
    I will be there assuming I can get the day off. I can pick up people on the way assuming I am going.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    sachem allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    3,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Maybe you can catch a ride with me, and I catch a ride with somebody else, so by the time we get to ECG we will be finishing one bottle of your brandy.
    deal, I guess I'll have to bring more then three bottles this time.lol
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

  7. #17
    Senior Member marc4pt0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    1,561
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Better work to line up someone to help the wife out that day... We are 6 weeks into it right now, and no way in heck could my wife make it through all that time without some help, especially if she is up over half the night on Saturday leading into it.
    yeah, I'm not holding my breath, but we'll see. And a belated congrats!

  8. #18
    Senior Member brainsausage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portland, Maine
    Posts
    2,052
    Dammit! Our new restaurant, and new bakery are going to be opening right around then. I'll probably have a hard time finding a shower/change of clothes in June, nevermind taking a day or two away. Sucks as I'd really like to meet some of you folks in person. Maybe next year:/
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    deal, I guess I'll have to bring more then three bottles this time.lol
    I call giving Son & Marko a lift!
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    Dammit! Our new restaurant, and new bakery are going to be opening right around then. I'll probably have a hard time finding a shower/change of clothes in June, nevermind taking a day or two away. Sucks as I'd really like to meet some of you folks in person. Maybe next year:/
    Just make it down to Hartford, you can ride with Son, Marko and myself the rest of the way. Don't you remember you have a....wedding to attend that day?
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •