Quantcast
Official East Coast Gathering thread - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Official East Coast Gathering thread

Ok, so far it's looking like I'm still able to go. But I'm still on the maybe side for now. My plan is to make it a day trip, it is only 3 hours away after all. That said, I'm wondering if anybody else here is interested in tagging along. I live right outside Baltimore beltway, so if anybody else in the area that's planning on going (day tripping) let me know. I can drive or tag along plus throw down $ for gas/bev/foods. Although, the idea of open road, solitude and Pearl Jam/the Verve sounds pretty awesome....

Would love to make it, however, big ball tournament that weekend. Not likely.

Do we get name tags? I hate name tags.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

There will be name tags. But Son is the only one who gets to fill them out...

Quote Originally Posted by marc4pt0 View Post
    Ok, so far it's looking like I'm still able to go. But I'm still on the maybe side for now. My plan is to make it a day trip, it is only 3 hours away after all. That said, I'm wondering if anybody else here is interested in tagging along. I live right outside Baltimore beltway, so if anybody else in the area that's planning on going (day tripping) let me know. I can drive or tag along plus throw down $ for gas/bev/foods. Although, the idea of open road, solitude and Pearl Jam/the Verve sounds pretty awesome....
    Marc, I plan on driving up from Alexandria. I typically take 95 the whole way up. It will be a day trip for me as well; I'll probably have to head back around 4:00 pm, just as the real moonshine drinking gets underway.

I'm bummed I'm not going to be able to make it. With work and this court crap, I just can't swing it. Maybe next year...
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Marc, I plan on driving up from Alexandria. I typically take 95 the whole way up. It will be a day trip for me as well; I'll probably have to head back around 4:00 pm, just as the real moonshine drinking gets underway.
    We should discuss this some more. Your timing sounds pretty much along the lines I was thinking. Unfortunately won't be able to stay for the Real fun...

Of the people going, are any of you bringing non-knife nuts? wives? significant others? kids? anything like that? The wife was asking because although she loves to use the knives, she doesn't really talk about them like us crazies

Quote Originally Posted by Mingooch View Post
    Of the people going, are any of you bringing non-knife nuts? wives? significant others? kids? anything like that? The wife was asking because although she loves to use the knives, she doesn't really talk about them like us crazies
    Tomorrow I should know what I am doing.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

I won't be able to attend this year but thanks to Craig for the invitation and I hope that you all have a great time. Oh and take some damn pictures this year!

+ Reply to Thread