• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy - Forgecraft Chef Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-rat

Reaction score
Anybody got one they are looking to unload? I have a co-worker who is short on knives and wants one.

Thanks

Bump...

Anybody got any old carbon knives they are looking to get rid of?

If no one contacts you here. You can usually find them on Ebay

I've got a forge craft 10 incher that's in decent shape. The handle scales are a little uneven, one is longer than the other and it could probably use a little thinning but I'd be happy to give it to your co-worker as long as shipping comes off your end. Ill try to take some pics for u tomorrow if you like.

The only piece I have to offer is a Dexter 12" conversion I did. Great knife - light long and sharp.

So just wanted to say, I am taking K-Feds incredibly generous offer. This place truly is amazing and my buddy is really grateful. Honestly with all the current debate over the hand over of forum ownership I just wanted to say that the sort of deal that went down here is a big part of what makes this place special. Thanks folks.

I don't know if you're done looking, but I have an old 10" carbon scimitar that's very thin and light.

Shipped it out today. Cleaned it up a little and put a quick edge on it so its good to go ootb aside from the thinning that it will need. Should be there on Wednesday. :)

Seriously. My buddy is grinning ear to ear. A little bright patch for him right now in the midst of some hard times.

So I just wanted to give some public props to K-Fed...

I received the knife in the mail yesterday. K-Fed is an incredibly generous dude. This knife looks like it rolled off the factory line yesterday. I was blown away by how kind it was to give someone a knife (and one of this caliber) in MINT condition. Came boxed in an appropriately sized knife box with a blade guard and with a nice shaving sharp edge!! Who are you people!! Amazing. Thanks again K-Fed!

So I just wanted to give some public props to K-Fed...

I received the knife in the mail yesterday. K-Fed is an incredibly generous dude. This knife looks like it rolled off the factory line yesterday. I was blown away by how kind it was to give someone a knife (and one of this caliber) in MINT condition. Came boxed in an appropriately sized knife box with a blade guard and with a nice shaving sharp edge!! Who are you people!! Amazing. Thanks again K-Fed!

You're very welcome. My pleasure. I wish I could afford to give more knives away. I think I've given away as many as I've kept. Let me know what your friend thinks of it :)

Back