Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friends and clients.

Friends and clients.

Hello, Its now near the end of July 2016. Where does the time go?

Things here are my place have been.. well.. I guess...I will say... I have been going through a rough patch. Thankfully.. By Gods grace, Here I am.. Still moving ahead. I dont normally share my family's personal struggles. And I wont air them here on open forum. Although I will ask you all to shoot up a prayer for us.

What I am wanting to say is. I LOVE making cutting tools. and only want to make then the very best that I can.
    I feel like I would of only been going through the motions. and Not being true to myself or my clients. You all deserve the very best I can offer/make. and I will wait until this feeling passes to make the next new knife. I know this is temporary. Who knows. Maybe sharing this message will get me over the hump..

Anyways.. I love you guys and the friends and great folks on this board. You are a great bunch of KNIFE KNUTS.
    a great group of people I am blessed to have the pleasure of dealing with. So I had to put this out there..

Stay sharp my friends!
    And thank you for your support and understanding.
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Available Knives

Randy, if the situation or other require you to take a pause from knifemaking than just do that and get back to it once your palms start to itch again. You will not manage to stay away from it anyhow

Best wishes for you and your fammily.

Randy, We're here for your brotha. Please feel free to use this forum to vent, share your feelings or just ramble. In addition, I sincerely hope you are speaking with someone professionally.

We don't have all the answers and sometimes in life our body chemistry shifts. Sometimes it permanent, sometimes its temporary, But seeking professional advise on how your feeling is only going to benefit you and your family. It continues to improve my family. Know, things will get better and you've got a ton of good Karma on your side that will come through. Hang in there and remember this too will soon pass.

dennis
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Randy - All good things, let alone great like the knives you make, take time even when life is going smoothly .... I for one want you to take all the time you need this coming from a fellow knife nut, current (& future) customer but mostly just as another human being. Slow and steady wins the race so please stay calm, stay healthy and I believe happiness/satisfaction will return but only in it's own time (don't try to rush it). My thoughts and prayers are focused your way so just do me a favor and keep breathing! Sincerely, Tom

Randy, you do great stuff. I know it can take a toll. Hope you get through it and come out on top. Stay sharp and passionate.

Hope everything is ok, I'm not sure what's going on with your life but I don't think anyone will mind if a man of your calibur takes some time off and even if they did who cares. As a community of like minded individuals I think we all want what's best for our members. I hope you get through this and I'll add a little prayer for you tonight before bed.

All the best
    -Evan

Hang in there Randy. I think you've done a good deed by being honest about this, and I'm sure everyone will understand and be supportive.

Randy take whatever breather you need. Your quality is amazing and we all want it that way. Life is much more than knives. Even for us nuts here.

Thank you all for the kind words. and encouragement and understanding..

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Available Knives

Stuff happens, communication is key.