Quantcast
KKF Debate Club Signups - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KKF Debate Club Signups

Obviously Chris could be president but you are overlooking the biggest thing, you can't be King Master bater unless you always wear a lobster suit. oh and for the record he never exhaled!

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    Just showing my age...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/2306
    "Jane, you ignorant slut"

Still my all time favorite line from SNL, just above Gilda's,"It's always something"<g>

Forget debating, you guys should start a stand up comedy act.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

When do we get to the yelling and screaming on gun rights, and the Catholic church, separation of church and state, constitutional originalists, small government, outlawing of soda, beastiality, shooting, the dog, mincing with a deba...huh huh...when?
    Everywhere you go, there you are.

I am going to go back through my old media law books and find some precedence for this discussion.

I will support Chris' campaign 100%. As long as I am paid.......
    Another day, another band aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    When do we get to the yelling and screaming on gun rights, and the Catholic church, separation of church and state, constitutional originalists, small government, outlawing of soda, beastiality, shooting, the dog, mincing with a deba...huh huh...when?
    June 2, at Mano's house

Mincing????

With (gasp) a DEBA???

How dare you even suggest such a vulgar, offensive, ludicrous act in mixed company? Outrageous, really despicable words, sir. Please remove yourself from the discussion before someone less sensitive reads this and has a stroke. Or someone with REAL power, like Knerd, gets offended and we end up in another war.

Quote Originally Posted by Chefdog View Post
    Mincing????

With (gasp) a DEBA???

How dare you even suggest such a vulgar, offensive, ludicrous act in mixed company? Outrageous, really despicable words, sir. Please remove yourself from the discussion before someone less sensitive reads this and has a stroke. Or someone with REAL power, like Knerd, gets offended and we end up in another war.
    Finally, a controversial topic. You take the position that there is a natural order to things and Debas were meant to cut fish. I believe that a knife is a piece of steel with a sharp edge and can cut whatever the freewill of the user wishes. Therefore, I win. Once again, I say: shoot, the dog.
    Everywhere you go, there you are.

Finally, a controversial topic. You take the position that there is a natural order to things and Debas were meant to cut fish. I believe that a knife is a piece of steel with a sharp edge and can cut whatever the freewill of the user wishes. Therefore, I win. Once again, I say: shoot, the dog.
    Lets stop dancing around the really pertinent issue you brought up and cut to the chase.

Outlawing soda? You'll have to pry the crushed aluminum can from my bloated, diabetic fingers...

+ Reply to Thread