Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: KKF Debate Club Signups

Where is my Free Speach???
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    Where is my Free Speach???
    There are plenty to choose from here: http://www.americanrhetoric.com/top100speechesall.html

I'm considering resigning as a mod just so I can post to this thread!

I almost choked to death on my English muffin. Thank God I had a glass of Scotch handy.

I'd like to apologize to the Irish for the use of the word "English"; the atheists for the use of the word "God", and the abstinent for the use of the word "Scotch". None of these words were chosen to be malicious or inflammatory in any way, or to cause any Earth dwelling life form any psychological or emotional distress. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the use of controversial words in this post.

D
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    I'm considering resigning as a mod just so I can post to this thread!

I almost choked to death on my English muffin. Thank God I had a glass of Scotch handy.

I'd like to apologize to the Irish for the use of the word "*******"; the atheists for the use of the word "***", and the abstinent for the use of the word "******". None of these words were chosen to be malicious or inflammatory in any way, or to cause any Earth dwelling life form any psychological or emotional distress. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the use of controversial words in this post.

D
    Fixed.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

What I want to know is which one of you rascals told my spouse it was debate day...
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    I've recently noticed that a lot of us like to argue and squabble over petty crap. Let's start a debate team!
    Interested members can use this thread as a signup sheet.
    Let's practice......
    I say the sky is blue:
    Tastes Great vs. Less Filling
    Boxers or Briefs
    Crust on or Crust off?
    potato or potato?

Let's also start discussing politics and religion!

Who's 1st????

HEY!!!! You forgot the most impotant topic.......BOOBS or BUTT man.....sorry wrong forum!

If I wear boxer briefs can I be president?
    and....can I borrow your lobster suit.

Lucretia;
    I liked your last avatar better than your current one and the current one better than the one before the last one.
    BTW: who does Jane think she is......anyways?

OK,
    I'm confused. If I complain about people complaining does that make me a complainer?

Quote Originally Posted by RRLOVER View Post
    HEY!!!! You forgot the most impotant topic.......BOOBS or BUTT man.....sorry wrong forum!
    I hope this isn't one of those gay marriage questions.
    There was a guy wearing a really cute summer dress here the other day. We aren't that far away from San Francisco.

Seeing Spike's post "Fixed" and a dog photo. Makes me wonder is he trying to say he is a politically correct pet owner?
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    so when do we start talking about the Devil???

Chewie's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    so when do we start talking about the Devil???

COME ON!!! Isn't it obvious to everyone??? Seth IS the Devil. Just look at the demonic propaganda spewing from his mouth:

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    When do we get to outlawing soda?

I'd support knyfe for some form of elected office -- not sure what though. County Auditor, Generalissimo, Hanging Judge? And I don't think a lobster suit is reason for disqualification for any position.

As for topics I would like sorted out on this forum in a hearty debate they are:

* Circumcision or not.
    * Should a man abstain from sex until his second marriage -- just to be sure?
    * Is a dishwasher really better for our environment versus hand washing?
    * What age can you REALLY give a kid a BB gun.

Any and all comments most come after posting in the "What are you drinking" thread.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson